Marathon Report for 2021

Pete W1RM

I’ve read the thread from KC7V on the marathon report and have followed (I think) the recommendations.  However, when I generate a report it’s missing a lot of contacts and Zones.  I have three KL7’s in the log and yet the report doesn’t include them or zone 1.  There are other examples that I won’t go into.

When I run an analysis of my log for 2021 on ClubLog, It shows 135 countries worked.  The marathon report shows 22!  I have phone, cw and digital selected and include qsos without propagation.

I don’t know what’s going on.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@...

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:

I’ve read the thread from KC7V on the marathon report and have followed (I think) the recommendations.  However, when I generate a report it’s missing a lot of contacts and Zones.  I have three KL7’s in the log and yet the report doesn’t include them or zone 1.  There are other examples that I won’t go into.

When I run an analysis of my log for 2021 on ClubLog, It shows 135 countries worked.  The marathon report shows 22!  I have phone, cw and digital selected and include qsos without propagation.

+ In the "Marathon Bands & Modes" panel on the Configuration window's Awards tab, what have you specified in "Max TX Power" box?

Dave, AA6YQ 

Dave / NR1DX

Pete
Are you sure they are actually in Alaska? A lot of KL7's these days are actually in the contiguous 48 and not in Alaska .... ( I have an opinion about that but this is not the forum for that) ..check them on QRZ.com

Dave
NR1DX

On 3/9/2021 12:34 PM, Pete W1RM wrote:

I’ve read the thread from KC7V on the marathon report and have followed (I think) the recommendations.  However, when I generate a report it’s missing a lot of contacts and Zones. I have three KL7’s in the log and yet the report doesn’t include them or zone 1.  There are other examples that I won’t go into.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@comcast.net

--
Dave Manuals@ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com
--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Pete W1RM

Yes, one is KL7RA and he really is in Alaska

Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1rm@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave / NR1DX
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2021 12:46 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Marathon Report for 2021

Pete
Are you sure they are actually in Alaska? A lot of KL7's these days are
actually in the contiguous 48 and not in Alaska .... ( I have an opinion
about that but this is not the forum for that) ..check them on QRZ.com

Dave
NR1DX

On 3/9/2021 12:34 PM, Pete W1RM wrote:

I’ve read the thread from KC7V on the marathon report and have
followed (I think) the recommendations.  However, when I generate a
report it’s missing a lot of contacts and Zones. I have three KL7’s in
the log and yet the report doesn’t include them or zone 1.  There are
other examples that I won’t go into.

When I run an analysis of my log for 2021 on ClubLog, It shows 135
countries worked.  The marathon report shows 22!  I have phone, cw and
digital selected and include qsos without propagation.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@comcast.net

--
Dave Manuals@ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Pete W1RM

Thanks Dave, that was the problem.  Somehow that field had 1000 in it.  I cleared the field and now the report is correct.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@...

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2021 12:44 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Marathon Report for 2021

+ AA6YQ comments below:

+ In the "Marathon Bands & Modes" panel on the Configuration window's Awards tab, what have you specified in "Max TX Power" box?

Dave, AA6YQ