Topics

LoTW Upload popup

Gene

I just imported my QSO I made in Russian DX, and started upload to LoTW. A pop-up stating:
2020-03-22 @ 23:31:02 : QSOs were uploaded to LotW
success: all qsos submitted were signed and uploaded
appeared right after I started the process.

Bit this pop-up has an "Abort" button, and DXKeeper is still doing something (utilizing 18 percent of CPU time -- looks like full capacity of one core).

So the question is -- if everything IS completed, what is happening, and what I would "Abort" if I press the button?

It is running now for at least 10 minutes... In the past, signing much larger files than this small log with under 1500 Qs took seconds.

Should I wait? For how long? What happens if I press "Abort" ?
Thanks,
Gene W3UA

Gene

While I writing this post, pop-up disappeared... So it looks like DXKeeper actually was doing something, despite the statement that all QSOs were signed and uploaded...

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment below

While I writing this post, pop-up disappeared... So it looks like DXKeeper actually was doing something, despite the statement that all QSOs were signed and uploaded...

+ DXKeeper was checking for the creation of the file that TQSL creates when the submission operation is complete.

+ If the long delay recurs, I would suspect interference from a misconfigured anti-malware application; you can test for this by booting Windows into "Safe Mode with networking" and then attempting to submit some QSOs to LoTW; if the delay disappears, then an application being started by Windows when booted normally is responsible.