LOTW still reporting old home grid.

I think I added the new location and grid to LOTW, but I don't find a place to tell DXLabs to use the new location.
Can someone point me in the right direction
--
Norm WA4ZXV EM64or

Peter Laws / N5UWY

myqthid.

Make one for every place you have operated from. Do the same in
TQSL's "station locations". Then you can point DXLab's myqthid at the
matching TQSL station location.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 1:27 PM Norm <norman@schklar.com> wrote:

I think I added the new location and grid to LOTW, but I don't find a place to tell DXLabs to use the new location.
Can someone point me in the right direction
--
Norm WA4ZXV EM64or

I think I added the new location and grid to LOTW, but I don't find a place to tell DXLabs to use the new location.
Can someone point me in the right direction

+ Step-by-step instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWMultipleCallsignsLocations

Fixed.  Thanks
Norm WA4ZXV