Topics

LoTW renewal

tgzuber

I was off the air for 2 years during a move and my LoTW certificate expired Aug 2018.  Three weeks ago I submitted for the renewal but have not received it.

How long does this usually take?

Tom Zuber

WN0DRC

I was off the air for 2 years during a move and my LoTW certificate expired Aug 2018. Three weeks ago I submitted for the renewal but have not received it.

+ Did you follow these instructions to obtain a replacement Callsign Certificate?

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/certreplace/

Gilbert Baron W0MN

I think you missed something. When I did a renewal it took only minutes, less than an hour I am pretty sure.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN
Hierro Candente Batir de Repente
44.08226N 92.51265 W en34rb

--
W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

tgzuber

Yes, I followed those instructions.  When I tried to renew today it said a renewal has already been submitted.

Tom, WN0DRC

On 11/16/2019 1:09 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I was off the air for 2 years during a move and my LoTW certificate expired Aug 2018. Three weeks ago I submitted for the renewal but have not received it.

+ Did you follow these instructions to obtain a replacement Callsign Certificate?

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/certreplace/

Yes, I followed those instructions. When I tried to renew today it said a renewal has already been submitted.

+ Then you should ask the LoTW Help Desk what's going on via email to

LoTW-help (at) arrl.org