Topics

LOTW not there ?

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

I worked a station during Field and uploaded it to LOTW but when I sync it I do not get a Y but it remains a R in LOTW received. I logged into my LOTW account and the QSO is there and it has been confirmed yet it don’t show up as a hit in my log.

Any ideas why? Makes me wonder if there are others.

73 de Al, K8SIX

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 06:09 AM, Al Bailey (K8SIX) wrote:

I worked a station during Field and uploaded it to LOTW but when I sync it I do not get a Y but it remains a R in LOTW received. I logged into my LOTW account and the QSO is there and it has been confirmed yet it don’t show up as a hit in my log.

+ Right-click the QSO's entry in the Log Page Display and select "Update from LoTW" from the popup menu. What happens?