lotw mdb problem

Anthony W. DePrato

well it worked when i shut down yesturday . today my win 7 pro unit dxlab unit gave me the following error.
dxview said there were updates for lotw and eqsl. went there did the eqsl no problem.
went to lotw got there the upload then go the following message

unable to open database
unrecgnized file format

'C:\dxlab\dxview\databases\lotw.mdb."

went to the databases and found this as the last entry

C:\DXLab\DXView\Databases\LotW 2021-09-19.mdb;

Found this in the dxview config . page under the installed heading all show the date of install but dxview is blank ?

i know i can do an fresh install of dxview but that seems a long way around a problem. any ideals ?
73 Tony WA4JQS

well it worked when i shut down yesturday . today my win 7 pro unit dxlab unit gave me the following error.
dxview said there were updates for lotw and eqsl. went there did the eqsl no problem.
went to lotw got there the upload then go the following message

unable to open database
unrecgnized file format

'C:\dxlab\dxview\databases\lotw.mdb."

went to the databases and found this as the last entry

C:\DXLab\DXView\Databases\LotW 2021-09-19.mdb;

Found this in the dxview config . page under the installed heading all show the date of install but dxview is blank ?

i know i can do an fresh install of dxview but that seems a long way around a problem.

+ There is likely nothing wrong with DXView; re-installing it would only risk creating new problems.

+ Evidently, the updated LoTW database was corrupted during downloading to your computer, or saving on your computer. To correct this,

1. terminate DXView, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector

2. delete the file

C:\dxlab\dxview\databases\lotw.mdb

3. Start DXView; on the Configuration window's Databases tab, direct DXView to install the LoTW database