Topics

LOTW Download Error Message

Henry Boze

I am new to DXLab and am transiting from an different logging program. I have successfully imported my existing log and have successfully uploaded that log to LotW and have successfully synced LotW QSOs, all 65K of them. When I try to sync QSLs, I get the following error from DXKeeper. What might I have missed?

"Unable to download from LotW: Invalid request"

Thanks for any help with this issue.

73,

Henry, N4HB

I am new to DXLab and am transiting from an different logging program.
+ Welcome to DXLab, Henry!

I have successfully imported my existing log and have successfully uploaded that log to LotW and have successfully synced LotW QSOs, all 65K of them. When I try to sync QSLs, I get the following error from DXKeeper. What might I have missed?

"Unable to download from LotW: Invalid request"

+ Given that you've successfully invoked "Sync LoTW QSOs", your LoTW username and password are specified correctly. If retrying the "Sync LoTW QSLs" operation doesn't produce a different outcome, please do the following:

1. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. invoke the "Sync LoTW QSLs" operation

5. on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com