LOTW down?

Gordon LaPoint

I get the following error when trying to upload to LOTW:

Attempting to upload one QSO
C:\HamPrograms\DXLab\DXKeeper\LotWUpload.ADI: Couldn't upload the file: CURL returned "Timeout was reached" (Failed to connect to lotw.arrl.org port 443 after 21013 ms: Timed out)
Final Status: TQSL Error(4)

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO

I get the following error when trying to upload to LOTW:

Attempting to upload one QSO
C:\HamPrograms\DXLab\DXKeeper\LotWUpload.ADI: Couldn't upload the file: CURL returned "Timeout was reached" (Failed to connect to lotw.arrl.org port 443 after 21013 ms: Timed out)
Final Status: TQSL Error(4)

+ Either LoTW was down (it's running at 1958Z), your internet connection was down, or TQSL is being prevented from accessing the internet, most likely by your anti-malware.

LoTW is currently down.

My erroneous claim below was the result of checking the LoTW Queue, rather than attempting to log in or submit QSOs or Sync.

I get the following error when trying to upload to LOTW:

Attempting to upload one QSO
C:\HamPrograms\DXLab\DXKeeper\LotWUpload.ADI: Couldn't upload the file: CURL returned "Timeout was reached" (Failed to connect to lotw.arrl.org port 443 after 21013 ms: Timed out)
Final Status: TQSL Error(4)

+ Either LoTW was down (it's running at 1958Z), your internet connection was down, or TQSL is being prevented from accessing the internet, most likely by your anti-malware.

Joe Subich, W4TV

Not down here ... was able to log in and check most recent QSOs/QSLs
as well as Awards status and the home page. The number of QSO records
in the system is incrementing in fits and starts.