Topics

LOTW Config 11.8 update

Igor ananyev

Hi to all!
In process of updating the LOTW Config via TQSL option I got the error suddenly:

C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\config.tq6: No such file or directory
It did happen the first time, there was not any problems with previous updating.
What does it mean?
Help, pse!
73! Igor, UC6N

In process of updating the LOTW Config via TQSL option I got the error suddenly:

C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\config.tq6: No such file or directory
It did happen the first time, there was not any problems with previous updating.
What does it mean?

+ Using Windows Explorer, check to see if the file

C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\config.tq6

+ exists.

+ If this file does not exist, then recover it from the backup you hopefully created when you first installed TQSL:

< https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/backuprestore/>

+ If this file exists, then contact the ARRL Help Desk via

LoTW-help@...

Igor ananyev

In process of updating the LOTW Config via TQSL option I got the error suddenly:

C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\config.tq6: No such file or directory

It did happen the first time, there was not any problems with previous updating.

What does it mean?

+ Using Windows Explorer, check to see if the file

C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\config.tq6

+ exists.

+ If this file does not exist, then recover it from the backup you hopefully created when you first installed TQSL:

< https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/backuprestore/>

+ If this file exists, then contact the ARRL Help Desk via

LoTW-help@...

Thank you, Dave!

The file config.tq6 was absent in the according folder.

But I have tqslconfig.tbk file and produced proper recovery of configuration without any successes.

config.tq6 does not appear in the C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\ folder and I have the same

error at the Updating.

73! Igor, UC6N

Dave AA6YQ

* More AA6YQ comments below

The file config.tq6 was absent in the according folder.
But I have tqslconfig.tbk file and produced proper recovery of configuration without any successes.
config.tq6 does not appear in the C:\Users\... \AppData\Roaming\TrustedQSL\ folder and I have the same
error at the Updating.

* then you should contact

LoTW-help@...

* for assistance.