Topics

LoTW Callsign Certificate

Michael Daly

Dave,

I have a new updated callsign certificate but I don’t see where to update it in DXLAB.  Also, they offered the alternative to have no password and I chose that option.

Cordially,

Mike

Michael Daly, N5SJ

1408 Linda Drive

Gallup, NM 87301-5616

DM55pm

505 870 3430

N5sj@...

Bill Pence

Pretty certain this gets updated in the eqsl app....

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 5:40 PM Michael Daly <n5sj@...> wrote:

Dave,

I have a new updated callsign certificate but I don’t see where to update it in DXLAB.  Also, they offered the alternative to have no password and I chose that option.

Cordially,

Mike

Michael Daly, N5SJ

1408 Linda Drive

Gallup, NM 87301-5616

DM55pm

505 870 3430

N5sj@...

I have a new updated callsign certificate but I don't see where to update it in DXLAB. Also, they offered the alternative to have
no password and I chose that option.

+ Unless you changed the callsign you're using over the air, no update in DXLab is required.

neil_zampella

I believe the only place it needs to be updated in is TQSL.

Neil, KN3ILZ

+ AA6YQ comments below

https://www.avg.com