Topics

Lost Propview Antenna file

Martin Lafferty

Somehow, I have apparently lost a sample antenna file that Propview looks for in calculating predictions.  I am getting an error message that it can't find DXLab/Propview/itshfbc/antennas/sample/sample.23.  How can I find this file and put it in the correct directory?

Thanks & 73
Martin W4PNY

Somehow, I have apparently lost a sample antenna file that Propview looks for in calculating predictions. I am getting an error message that it can't find DXLab/Propview/itshfbc/antennas/sample/sample.23. How can I find this file and put it in the correct directory?

+ You can obtain a replacement from

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/propview/SAMPLE.23>

+ I suggest that you inspect the Windows event logs for signs of hardware malfunction.

Martin Lafferty

Dave, TNX.  I ended up doing a RESTORE and that solved the problem.  We appreciate all you do for us.

73
Martin W4PNY