Topics

Lost Flex 6400

Richard Lawn

I have a three radio setup on Commander - IC-9700, IC-7610 and Flex 6400. I'm done with contesting for a bit so decided to just do some casual operation today and suddenly Commander was no longer talking to the 6400. For the life of me I can't figure out why. Help is needed!

Rick, W2JAZ

--
Rick, W2JAZĀ

I have a three radio setup on Commander - IC-9700, IC-7610 and Flex 6400. I'm done with contesting for a bit so decided to just do some casual operation today and suddenly Commander was no longer talking to the 6400. For the life of me I can't figure out why. Help is needed!

+ I suggest that you review these step-by-step instructions for configuring Commander to control a Flex Signature radio:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignature>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.