Topics

lost and confused

I just got back from a trip that involved activating a apparently rare grid on 6M MSK144.
I am trying to get the results uploaded to LOTW and have run into a few snags.
I am sure I screwed up but could use some help fixing things.

I went into my LOTW account and created the new location. I may or may not have entered the new grid in the right spot the first time.
I manually entered the Q's in DXkeeper as WSJTx did not seem to create a proper export file. ( Yes I will try to figure out how to have both WSJTx and DXlabs running at the same time in the future)
Uploaded the Q's to LOTW.
Then checked them and they did not seem to have the proper grids.
I then checked and found that the myQTH was not correct in DXK.
I have I believe fixed DXK entries
Can't seem to fix the LOTW entries. If the do a search they still show wrong Grid.
How does one fix this?

Thanks
Dave
VE7HR

I just got back from a trip that involved activating a apparently rare grid on 6M MSK144.
I am trying to get the results uploaded to LOTW and have run into a few snags.
I am sure I screwed up but could use some help fixing things.

I went into my LOTW account and created the new location.

+ You cannot "create a new location" from your LoTW account; to define a new "Station Location", you must use TQSL, as described here:

< https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/stnloc/#Define>

I may or may not have entered the new grid in the right spot the first time.
I manually entered the Q's in DXkeeper as WSJTx did not seem to create a proper export file. ( Yes I will try to figure out how to have both WSJTx and DXlabs running at the same time in the future) Uploaded the Q's to LOTW.
Then checked them and they did not seem to have the proper grids.
I then checked and found that the myQTH was not correct in DXK.
I have I believe fixed DXK entries
Can't seem to fix the LOTW entries. If the do a search they still show wrong Grid.
How does one fix this?

+ As a first step, I suggest that you review

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWMultipleCallsignsLocations>

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the reply,
I have followed those steps and still have some problems.
Should we take this offline until we sort it out?
Dave

I have followed those steps and still have some problems.
Should we take this offline until we sort it out?

+ Whenever possible, we work through problems here so that anyone interested can follow along.

+ Please describe the problems you are having, step-by-step. For each, describe what you did, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened.