From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of ab2ul via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 15:29
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Looking for a DXLab Elmer

Is anyone interested in being my Elmer for DXLab software? I want to get into contesting but have many questions with the software. I would like to do this offline with someone as to not tie up the DXLab group with my questions.

Best regards

Tom - AB2UL

--
W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Don Inbody AD0K

I'm glad to help out. DXLab is okay for casual contesting. It will do contests, and I use it, but as Dave tells us, it is not optimized for contesting.

Contact me at don@....

73, Don AD0K