logging wsjt-x direct?

Jamie WW3S

Is there a way to directly UDP a qso from WSJT to DXkeeper without using JTAlert?

Is there a way to directly UDP a qso from WSJT to DXkeeper without using JTAlert?

+ Yes, by way of Spotcollector. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

Jamie WW3S

thanks Dave, that was relatively painless...however...even though I left CQ color as the default green, the cqing stations are highlighted in a pink/fushia type color

Is there a way to directly UDP a qso from WSJT to DXkeeper without using JTAlert?

+ Yes, by way of Spotcollector. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

thanks Dave, that was relatively painless...however...even though I left CQ color as the default green, the cqing stations are highlighted in a pink/fushia type color

+ That's correct. The "CQ color" applies to the word "CQ" (or the words "CQ DX" or "CQ NA"). Callsigns are always color-code for need (font color) and eQSL/LOTW participation (background color) - just like in SpotCollector's Main window.

Jamie WW3S

mea culpa.....I missed a step at the beginning, I failed to turn OFF all the other colors in WSJT, thats why I had a rainbow type display all over the screen.....with those colors off, looks much better,,,,

thanks Dave, that was relatively painless...however...even though I left CQ color as the default green, the cqing stations are highlighted in a pink/fushia type color

+ That's correct. The "CQ color" applies to the word "CQ" (or the words "CQ DX" or "CQ NA"). Callsigns are always color-code for need (font color) and eQSL/LOTW participation (background color) - just like in SpotCollector's Main window.

Jamie WW3S

well, it WAS working.....but when I shut down and restarted tonight, no joy.....what do I need to do to restart the UDP?

Is there a way to directly UDP a qso from WSJT to DXkeeper without using JTAlert?

+ Yes, by way of Spotcollector. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

well, it WAS working.....but when I shut down and restarted tonight, no joy.....what do I need to do to restart the UDP?

+ What color is the right-most of the 7 LED-like displays in the "Spot source status" panel at the top of SpotCollector's Main window.

Is there a way to directly UDP a qso from WSJT to DXkeeper without using JTAlert?

+ Yes, by way of Spotcollector. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

Jamie WW3S

its red...I had to go back in and check enable for WSJT

well, it WAS working.....but when I shut down and restarted tonight, no joy.....what do I need to do to restart the UDP?

+ What color is the right-most of the 7 LED-like displays in the "Spot source status" panel at the top of SpotCollector's Main window.

Is there a way to directly UDP a qso from WSJT to DXkeeper without using JTAlert?

+ Yes, by way of Spotcollector. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

its red...I had to go back in and check enable for WSJT

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your SpotCollector folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com