Topics

Logging with SDR Console

df6dbf@...

Hello from Germany,
I currently build a setup for QO100 and use an Adalm Pluto with SDR Console. I log my QSO with DX-Keeper but have to substract 8.089.5GHz manually for correct logging because SDR Console reports only the RX Frequency (10GHz). Is there any solution to substract the Offset?

73s Holger, DF6DBF

I currently build a setup for QO100 and use an Adalm Pluto with SDR Console. I log my QSO with DX-Keeper but have to substract 8.089.5GHz manually for correct logging because SDR Console reports only the RX Frequency (10GHz). Is there any solution to substract the Offset?

+ You can use DXKeeper's "Modify QSOs" function to adjust the logged frequencies "en masse" using the <compute> mechanism:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ModifyLog.htm

+ Be sure to backup your log first!

Joe Subich, W4TV

Perhaps you can use the "Transverters" tab in Commander's
Config dialog. Try setting 23cm to subtract 8089.5 MHz
from the frequency reported by SDR Console.

On 2021-01-10 10:47 AM, df6dbf@darc.de wrote:
Hello from Germany,
I currently build a setup for QO100 and use an Adalm Pluto with SDR Console. I log my QSO with DX-Keeper but have to substract 8.089.5GHz manually for correct logging because SDR Console reports only the RX Frequency (10GHz). Is there any solution to substract the Offset?
73s Holger, DF6DBF

df6dbf@...

Ok, will try that but it would be easier for me if Commander can do this in Realtime. Maybe a suggestion for future releases.

73s Holger, DF6DBF

Ok, will try that but it would be easier for me if Commander can do this in Realtime. Maybe a suggestion for future releases.

+ I make a point of never compensating for defects or functional omissions in other applications, as doing so would send the wrong message to their developers.It would take ~30 minutes to develop, test, and document an "offset" option in SDR Console.

+ If you're using Commander to control your radio, perhaps its Transverter support could be used to compensate. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/Configuration.htm#Transverters%20tab