Logging NSS, WAR, AIR, etc.

Pete W1RM

Attempting to log these calls results in an invalid entry.  Working them on AFD is rather special and it would be great to be able to record the QSOs

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1RM@...

Attempting to log these calls results in an invalid entry.  Working them on AFD is rather special and it would be great to be able to record the QSOs

+ In the Options panel at the top of DXKeeper's Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Flag Invalid Callsigns" box.

Jim N7US

Dave,

If the invalid callsigns are not flagged, won’t those contacts be included in the awards totals?

That’s why I’ve always preceded the Armed Forces Day contacts, as well as those who responded I wasn’t in their logs, with an exclamation point.

73,  Jim N7US

Attempting to log these calls results in an invalid entry.  Working them on AFD is rather special and it would be great to be able to record the QSOs

+ In the Options panel at the top of DXKeeper's Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Flag Invalid Callsigns" box.

_._,_._,_

If the invalid callsigns are not flagged, won’t those contacts be included in the awards totals?

+ Not if you don't log the QSO with a state, county, grid square, CQ zone, or IOTA tag.

That’s why I’ve always preceded the Armed Forces Day contacts, as well as those who responded I wasn’t in their logs, with an exclamation point.

+ That works too.