Topics

Logging in Keeper from WSJT-X and JT Alert

wc3w

GM ---I am successfully and seamlessly logging Q when worked on FT8 from the two subject programs...however, after logging, the QTH and name information does not automatically fill in DX Labs...no problem, I just click the "CBA" and it automatically populates....just one extra step.  Is there something I am missing to set within DX Labs or Keeper that would make this an automatic process?
Tks,
Mark
WC3W

GM ---I am successfully and seamlessly logging Q when worked on FT8 from the two subject programs...however, after logging, the QTH and name information does not automatically fill in DX Labs...no problem, I just click the "CBA" and it automatically populates....just one extra step. Is there something I am missing to set within DX Labs or Keeper that would make this an automatic process?

+ See step 2.e in the JTAlert section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>