Log window

Rich <marzo7088@...>

Ok,I think I have some control on DX keeper  but I set my log window how I wanted it and when I closed the program and reopened it the entire display changed.Lost all the categories in the  QSO window list.I don't see a typical file column with save and "save as" so I thought it kept the settings as when last used.

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
Ok,I think I have some control on DX keeper  but I set my log window how I wanted it and when I closed the program and reopened it the entire display changed.Lost all the categories in the  QSO window list

+ There are no "categories", and there is no "QSO window", much less a "QSO window list". Are you referring to columns in the "Log Page Display" at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab?

.I don't see a typical file column with save and "save as" so I thought it kept the settings as when last used.
+ Your assumption is correct; changes to settings are recorded to Windows Registry on application termination, and recovered from the Windows Registry at application startup.

Dave, AA6YQ