From: <DXLab@groups.io>
Sent: Jul 28, 2022 5:10 PM
To: <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] Launcher message about can't access dxlabsuite

When I open the Launcher it takes a long time and I get a Message "can't access dxlabsuite.com". When I open CONFIG, it shows Installed App versions in BLUE but no AVAIL or ACTION info is shown. I have clicked on NEW per the Red message :click "New?" to enable installs and upgrades" and nothing happens.
Pls advise.
That said, the Apps open from the launcher.
Thanks - Alan K9MBQ