Topics

Launcher

W7HPW Radio

When I upgraded the Launcher to the latest version 2.1.4 now

                The "Distribution site" field is blank and the down arrow to select the "Distribution site"  show nothing

                The Sel button for the Launcher is grayed out

How to fix?

Mark

W7HPW

Real Radios Glow in the Dark

When I upgraded the Launcher to the latest version 2.1.4 now

                The "Distribution site" field is blank and the down arrow to select the "Distribution site"  show nothing

                The Sel button for the Launcher is grayed out

How to fix?

+ In your Launcher folder, is there a Sites folder? If so, what files are present in that Sites folder?

W7HPW Radio

There is no Sites folder?

Real Radios Glow in the Dark

When I upgraded the Launcher to the latest version 2.1.4 now

                The "Distribution site" field is blank and the down arrow to select the "Distribution site"  show nothing

                The Sel button for the Launcher is grayed out

How to fix?

+ In your Launcher folder, is there a Sites folder? If so, what files are present in that Sites folder?

There is no Sites folder?

+ Then something removed it.

+ First, create a Sites folder in your Launcher folder.

+ Second, download the zip archive from

<www.dxlabsuite.com/Launcher/Sites.zip>

+ Third, extract the the two files from the zip archive into the the Sites folder you just created.

+ Finally, terminate and restart the Launcher.

W7HPW Radio

Ok that fixed that,  the other item  should the “Sel” button be grayed out?

Mark

   ----------------------------------.

  /  Don't take life so seriously, __/

 /       it's not permanent.      /

 \_________.---------------------'

     _ |/

    oo\'

   (__)\       _

     \  \    .'  `.

      \  \  /      \

       \  '"        \

        \      (  )  \

         '-| )--| :.  \

           | |  | | \  '.

          c__; c__;  '-..'>.__

+ First, create a Sites folder in your Launcher folder.

+ Second, download the zip archive from

<www.dxlabsuite.com/Launcher/Sites.zip>

+ Third, extract the the two files from the zip archive into the the Sites folder you just created.

+ Finally, terminate and restart the Launcher.

Ok that fixed that,  the other item  should the “Sel” button be grayed out?
+ Yes, on the Configuration window's "DXLab Apps" tab, the Launcher's Sel button should be disabled ("grayed out").

W7HPW Radio

Thanks for all you do Dave

   ----------------------------------.

  /  Don't take life so seriously, __/