Lat Lon options

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

Is there a way to have PropView and DXView recognize Decimal degrees as in 41.861544N as opposed to 41 51' 42.7"N?
Just faster is all, all my  mapping programs use decimal degrees.

Is there a way to have PropView and DXView recognize Decimal degrees as in 41.861544N as opposed to 41 51' 42.7"N?
Just faster is all, all my  mapping programs use decimal degrees.

+ No, but entering a grid square or just clicking on a location on DXView's World Map is sufficiently accurate for propagation forecasting, and faster than typing a lat/lon in either format.

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

I tried using grid squares but got "DX station latitude or longitude not specified". I have grid squares specified in both my station and the DX station.
After I put in lat and lon for the DX station it worked

I tried using grid squares but got "DX station latitude or longitude not specified". I have grid squares specified in both my station and the DX station.
After I put in lat and lon for the DX station it worked

+ Type an grid square into the Grid box on DXView's Main window, and then strike the Enter key.

+ See "Selecting a Location" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/Help/Operation.htm#Selecting%20a%20position

    73.

             Dave, AA6YQ