Last email on DXlab

Rich <marzo7088@...>

I tried setting my layout in the Log page display.For some reason now every time I resize the columns I get a box saying that the display layout have changed.This didn't happen when I first installed the program so I don't know.

I tried setting my layout in the Log page display.For some reason now every time I resize the columns I get a box saying that the display layout have changed.This didn't happen when I first installed the program so I don't know.

+ What is the text of the message to which you refer above?

A pilot familiar with single-engine aircraft can jump into the cockpit of a Cessna and succeed at taking off, flying, and landing, He or she can't do that with an F-16.

The same is true of DXLab; using it successfully requires an investment of your time.

Jamie WW3S

I tried setting my layout in the Log page display.For some reason now every time I resize the columns I get a box saying that the display layout have changed.This didn't happen when I first installed the program

I get the same message every time I adjust  the log layout, no big deal, just click ok, or save or yes, or whatever the verbiage is, and move on......unless of course you dont want to save the new layout, then juct click cancel, or no, or ignore, or whatever the verbiage is.....once I have it set, I rarely change it......

Dave AA6YQ

I tried setting my layout in the Log page display.For some reason now every time I resize the columns I get a box saying that the display layout have changed.This didn't happen when I first installed the program.

+ The Log Page Display configuration -- columns present, captions, alignment -- are saved to and recovered from the Windows Registry like most of the DXLab settings. However, to facilitate having one Log Page Display configuration optimized for DXing and a second for Contesting, you can optionally save the Log Page Display settings to a specified file; you can then quickly restore a particular Log Page Display configuration to one suitable to your current operating activity.

+ If you have specified a "Log Page Display layout file" in the "Log Page Display" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab, then if you make a change to the Log Page Display configuration and you have that panel's "Automatically update layout file" option enabled, DXKeeper will automatically update the file with the new configuration. If you don't have that panel's "Automatically update layout file" option enabled, DXKeeper will ask you whether you want to update the specified file to reflect the changes you just made.

+ If you don't want DXKeeper to automatically update a Log Page Display Layout file when you make changes to the Log Page Display Configuration, and don't want to be asked about saving changes to the specified Log Page Display Layout file, then clear the panel's "Log Page Display layout file" setting. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Log%20Page%20Display%20configuration%20file