label printing

John Battin

I am trying to print Avery 8161 labels…. DXlab is set for 8161 and all the margins seem fine .. I have margins on the printer off…. But…but when I try to print Keeper says “column 2 offset too large” and “bottom label row exceeds height maximum of 9.759 inches.

I have screwed around for 6 hours  …. I sure could use some advice.

John k9dx

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am trying to print Avery 8161 labels…. DXlab is set for 8161

+ DXKeeper does not provide label-specific settings like  "Avery 8161" because of the variation among printer models.

and all the margins seem fine .. I have margins on the printer off…. But…but when I try to print Keeper says “column 2 offset too large” and “bottom label row exceeds height maximum of 9.759 inches.

+ Those error messages are accurate. Check the "Print preview" box, generate a print preview, note the dimensions displayed at the top of the print preview, and note where the labels are placed relative to the paper outline.

+ The height maximum of 9.759 inches implies that you have not selected the correct paper dimension (8.5" x 11").

John Battin

Presto … you are sent from heaven