Topics

K3 and Commander

NK6A

How can I get the Commander module to not check off the Interrogation square?  For some reason my K3 will not work after a while with the Interrogation checked off.  I have to do a reset and it will work but soon stop. My KX3 will work all the time with the box checked off.  Same parameters.

Thanks,
Don

How can I get the Commander module to not check off the Interrogation square? For some reason my K3 will not work after a while with the Interrogation checked off. I have to do a reset and it will work but soon stop. My KX3 will work all the time with the box checked off. Same parameters.

+ Does "checked off" mean

1. the Interrogation box is checked

or

2. the Interrogation box is unchecked

?

NK6A

The box is  checked.

The box is checked.

+ OK, so let's determine why your K3 doesn't work correctly with Interrogation enabled. Exactly what is it that doesn't work correctly?