JTAlert QSO History Panel

randy7557

I recently had to update my Dell laptop before I took it to my summer home, with wsjt 2.5.4 and JT alert 2.51.5 both updates ran the way they should.  I noticed that DXview and QSO history looked and functioned very differently.  Rather than holding control down while clicking on a call sign, to populate the station, seams now just click on the station with the mouse and it populates.  When it populates DX view now shows all call history for that station and more.  Before QSO history was a small panel that gave basic station info until it was logged. Love the new layout.
When I got back to my home station, I needed to update it like my laptop.  To my surprise, after installing the same versions of Wsjt and JTalert, QSO History and DXview look remained the same. I reviewed the settings on my desktop and laptop and could not find any difference.  Laptop has new layout and look, desktop has the old layout. Any suggestions???
Tony K1SND

[...]

+ JTAlert developer Laurie VK3AMA often answers questions here. You can also seek his assistance by posting in

https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/messages