Topics

Joe KC2TN

Dave AA6YQ

Is anyone in touch with Joe? I've sent him a couple of email messages without a receiving a response.

Joe - KC2TN

Sorry Dave,

I’m here and doing fine!
Just been preoccupied.

Got your SC release and it’s installed.
No negative issues yet.

Joe - KC2TN

On Mar 24, 2020, at 12:32 AM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

Is anyone in touch with Joe? I've sent him a couple of email messages without a receiving a response.

I'm here and doing fine!
Just been preoccupied.

Got your SC release and it's installed.
No negative issues yet.

+ I'm relieved that you're ok, Joe; in these times, I'm following up on "unexpected silences".

+ Thanks for installing the new version of SpotCollector. If you encounter any adverse behavior, please

1. enable "log debugging info" on the Configuration window's General tab

2. repeat the actions that lead to the adverse behavior until you replicate it

3. disable "log debugging info" on the Configuration window's General tab

4. attach the errorlog.txt file from your SpotCollector folder to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ Thanks!