Joe DX Returns!

Dave AA6YQ

I'm am very pleased to announce that the forthcoming SpotCollector version 8.8.3 will include 22 announcement files, automatically
replacing the announcement files I recorded over the past 7 years while Joe DX was QRX.

Many thanks to the Joe DX team of Peter K0PLT and Chuck NA6BR!

Floyd Sense

I hope the reborn Joe will still get excited about North Korea.

I hope the reborn Joe will still get excited about North Korea.
+ None of Joe's previously-recorded announcements have been replaced.

Chuck, WS1L

Joe DX was really the only reason I picked DXLabs over the competition.

73 de Chuck, WS1L