IOTA award progress: invalid filter expression

aart wedemeijer PA3C

I filter IOTA award progress with only worked or requested: 12 IOTA-groups with status R or W

To see which call is connected I click on the 'R' or 'W'.
A popup appears

Invalid filter expression": AND (NOT CALL LIKE '!*') AND (IOTAVERIFIED<>'I') AND (QSO_BEGIN>=#1900-01-01#)

Please advise

Aart PA3C

I filter IOTA award progress with only worked or requested: 12 IOTA-groups with status R or W

To see which call is connected I click on the 'R' or 'W'.
A popup appears

Invalid filter expression": AND (NOT CALL LIKE '!*') AND (IOTAVERIFIED<>'I') AND (QSO_BEGIN>=#1900-01-01#)

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. on the IOTA tab of DXKeeper's "Realtime Award Tracking" window

4a. In the "IOTA Award Progress Filter" panel, set the Cont selector to "ALL", and uncheck all boxes except "Worked" and "Requested"

4b. in the "IOTA Award Progress" panel, double-click on a W or R in the Mixed column, confirm that this generates the "invalid filter" error message described above

5. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com