Intermittent Logging in DXKeeper with JTAlert

KY7M Lee

I started using WSJT-X version 2.4.0-rc3 with JTAlert version 2.16.17 and logging into DXKeeper has become intermittent.  I have been using this combination for years and do not know where the failure is occurring.  The JTAlert header grays out and the program either does not work at all or stops working after one or a few QSOs.  Any suggestions?

73,

Lee, KY7M

I started using WSJT-X version 2.4.0-rc3 with JTAlert version 2.16.17 and logging into DXKeeper has become intermittent.  I have been using this combination for years and do not know where the failure is occurring.  The JTAlert header grays out and the program either does not work at all or stops working after one or a few QSOs.  Any suggestions?

+ Laurie VK3AMA, can you take the lead on this?

Joe Subich, W4TV

How is it intermittent? Exactly what is the error message?

What are your settings in WSTJX 2.4.0-rc3 "Reporting" tab?