Insert .jpg images to a QSO

Carlo - IK2RPE

Recently I received via mail few "digital QSO cards" in .jpg format.
Is there a way to insert them in DxKeeper (as I do for eQSLs) ?
Where and how?
Thanks

Carlo  IK2RPE

Recently I received via mail few "digital QSO cards" in .jpg format.
Is there a way to insert them in DxKeeper (as I do for eQSLs) ?
Where and how?

+ There's no automation, but you could record the pathname of a stored "digital QSO card" in a QSO's File item, or in one of its user-defined items.

Carlo - IK2RPE

Clear, many thanks

Mail priva di virus. www.avg.com