Topics

Initial sequence descriptions

w3qt_mike

Hi Dave,

I’m making some changes to my initial command sequences.  I want to edit the “Name” and “Function” boxes in the command but can’t do that.  I can neither delete the existing content after highlighting nor over-type it.  How do I edit these descriptions?  I’ve tried restarting, etc. and nothing works.  Rather than waste more time I thought I’d ask.  Thanks.

73,

Mike, W3QT

I'm making some changes to my initial command sequences. I want to edit the "Name" and "Function" boxes in the command but can't do
that. I can neither delete the existing content after highlighting nor over-type it. How do I edit these descriptions? I've tried
restarting, etc. and nothing works. Rather than waste more time I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

+ Commander provides exactly one initial command sequence. Its name is "Startup" and its Function is "Initial Sequence executed on
startup or XCVR selection". Neither its Name nor its Function can be changed.

w3qt_mike

Thanks for the explanation, Dave.

73,
Mike, W3QT