Incorrect State Code Value in ADI File Created By DXK

Mark Robinson

I created an ADI file from DXKeeper and manually uploaded it to QRZ.com

I got the following error message which I have not seen before

QRZ has completed the import processing of your logbook file.

File name: QRZ_01.adi (0 records)

Destination Book(s):
"N1UK Logbook" (87973)

 Started on: Wed Aug 18 16:47:30 2021