Topics

Inbound OQRS from clublog problem

Greg
 

I have been using the Inbound OQRS facility for some time without issue.  After receiving several alerts from clublog that stations had requested bureau cards, I clicked on the "Inbound OQRS" and got the response "Requests received 0"   This first happened on 29 Dec 2019.  Today I received a further OQRS request so I tried again with "Log debugging information" enabled. Once again I got the "Requests received 0".

I had a look at file "InboundOQRS.adi" and it contained one line - "error code: 1010".   I checked a backup of the "InboundOQRS.adi" from 29 Dec 2019 and it contained the same line.

What have I done wrong?

73

Greg VK3VT

Dave AA6YQ
 

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have been using the Inbound OQRS facility for some time without issue. After receiving several alerts from clublog that stations had requested bureau cards, I clicked on the "Inbound OQRS" and got the response "Requests received 0" This first happened on 29 Dec 2019. Today I received a further OQRS request so I tried again with "Log debugging information" enabled. Once again I got the "Requests received 0".

I had a look at file "InboundOQRS.adi" and it contained one line - "error code: 1010". I checked a backup of the "InboundOQRS.adi" from
29 Dec 2019 and it contained the same line.

What have I done wrong?

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your DXKeeper folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ If there's no errorlog.txt file in your DXKeeper folder, please tell me what version number appears in the title bar of DXKeeper's Main window.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ
 

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have been using the Inbound OQRS facility for some time without issue. After receiving several alerts from clublog that stations had requested bureau cards, I clicked on the "Inbound OQRS" and got the response "Requests received 0" This first happened on 29 Dec 2019. Today I received a further OQRS request so I tried again with "Log debugging information" enabled. Once again I got the "Requests received 0".

I had a look at file "InboundOQRS.adi" and it contained one line - "error code: 1010". I checked a backup of the "InboundOQRS.adi" from
29 Dec 2019 and it contained the same line.

+ I just tried the Inbound OQRS function, and received a file containing

error code: 1010

+ just as you did. I checked the OQRS URL in the Club Log documentation, and see that it changed in February 2018!

+ I modified the next version of DXKeeper to use the "new" URL; now the downloaded ADIF file contains

-------------------------
ADIF export from Club Log - https://clublog.org
Log export of AA6YQ at Wed, 08 Jan 2020 08:28:11 +0000
Note: this ADIF file is based on the internal records in Club Log and is not the original ADIF you uploaded.

This is a QSL REQUEST ADIF from Club Log and contains only QSL requests

<PROGRAMID:8>Club Log <PROGRAMVERSION:4>2020
<EOH>
-------------------------

instead of the error message.

I've successfully received OQRS request after February 2018, so something in Club Log must have changed more recently to cause the URL employed by DXKeeper to stop working.

I've sent you the next version of DXKeeper. Please let me know how it goes...

73,

Dave, AA6YQ