Topics

Import Date/Time

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

Good Evening,

            I have exported my data from the MARAC Logger software into a ADIF file and want to import that data into DXLab. The problem I am seeing is the data currently has the Date as one field and the Time as one field. DXLab has the Date and Time as one field. How do I go about merging the Date and Time to make one field to import into DXLab, OR will DXLab take care of it automatically?

            ANY help appreciated.

Thanks and 73 de Al, K8SIX

I have exported my data from the MARAC Logger software into a ADIF file and want to import that data into DXLab. The
problem I am seeing is the data currently has the Date as one field and the Time as one field. DXLab has the Date and Time as one
field. How do I go about merging the Date and Time to make one field to import into DXLab, OR will DXLab take care of it
automatically?

+ DXKeeper will correctly import "QSO Begin" and "QSO End" information from an ADIF file. If you're unsure of DXKeeper's ability to
correctly import an ADIF file, direct DXKeeper to create an empty new "test log" file, import the ADIF file into that empty new
"test log", and inspect the results. If you're satisfied with the results, direct DXKeeper top open your log file, and import import
the ADIF file; the "test log" file can be deleted.