If I've misunderstood the filter then how can I continue to have Unconfirmed entities displayed without simply deleting the QSO from my log?

Thanks

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2020-01-20 1:17 PM, Curt wrote:

However lately I've worked suspected pirates and when that happens
those entities do not display any longer in the filtered mode.
The suspected pirate callsign will not be displayed but another
callsign (in that entity/band or entity/mode) will be displayed if
it is spotted.

If I've misunderstood the filter then how can I continue to have
Unconfirmed entities displayed without simply deleting the QSO from
my log?
If you are concerned about displaying the "pirate" callsign - for
example if it is the announced callsign of an upcoming DXpedition -
you can either prefix the callsign of the QSO record in DXKeeper
with an "!" or set QSL_RCVD='I' for that QSO (QSO invalid for DXCC).

I like to keep SpotCollector filtered (Ctrl + Need) to only display ATNO's.  When I hit "Ctrl+Need" the text in blue says "Filter and [entity Unworked or Unconfirmed]".  However lately I've worked suspected pirates and when that happens those entities do not display any longer in the filtered mode.  They of course are not confirmed and I thought they should continue to display because of this?  What am I missing?