iCOM "Keyer Type" sequence

Norm - KC1BMD

Anyone have a sequence for controlling "Keyer Type" (i.e. Straight, BUG-KEY, ELEC-KEY from iCOM menu controlled by VFO knob rotation) for an iCOM IC-756Pro3 or similar radio? I checked the files section already. Maybe someone could suggest how to approach the sequence construction?
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

Anyone have a sequence for controlling "Keyer Type" (i.e. Straight, BUG-KEY, ELEC-KEY from iCOM menu controlled by VFO knob rotation) for an iCOM IC-756Pro3 or similar radio? I checked the files section already. Maybe someone could suggest how to approach the sequence construction?

+ 40% of the way down the left-hand column on page 113 of the IC-756ProIII Instruction Manual, the Command 1A with Sub command 0554 controls the choice among keyer type:

FEFE<CIV>E01A055400FD - selects straight key

FEFE<CIV>E01A055401FD - selects bug key

FEFE<CIV>E01A055402FD - selects ELEC key

+ Note that the Command and Sub command may be different for different Icom transceivers; with my IC-7800, for example, the Sub command is 0143 rather than 0554.

+ If your objective is a sequence that’s one specific keyer type, then your sequence need only specify the correct instruction above, followed by

<end>

+ If you want a sequence that progress through two or three different keyer types, use an existing 2-state or 3-state sequence from this Group's Files aread that controls some other Icom function (preamp, anenna, noise blanker, APF) and emulate its structure, substituting in the commands to control the keyer type.

Norm - KC1BMD

Thanks Dave!
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD