Topics

I upgraded my call

Arthur Gibson

I upgraded my call and now can only get the contacts made from the new call on the DXKeeper. I have a lot mote on LOTW but they doo not show up. How can I get all my contacts to show?
I have two both call sign certificates on the TSQL that are active.

I upgraded my call and now can only get the contacts made from the new call on the DXKeeper. I have a lot mote on LOTW but they doo not show up. How can I get all my contacts to show?
I have two both call sign certificates on the TSQL that are active.

+ See

< https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/NewCallsign>