Topics

I think I have QSL labels set to print. I can find NO button to push to tell the labels to print?!

Email Service

Please tell me where I give that instruction to DXKeeper.

I have all the QSL sent box set to R for the labels I wish to print.

What do I do now?

Thanks

Jack ak7o

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please tell me where I give that instruction to DXKeeper.

I have all the QSL sent box set to R for the labels I wish to print.

What do I do now?

+ Start by reviewing

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

Email Service

Thank you Dave, have read the noted section below. Please tell me where “QSL via panel” is.

I have searched thru everything I can find including searching for “QSL via” to no avail.

Thank you

Jack ak7o

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please tell me where I give that instruction to DXKeeper.

I have all the QSL sent box set to R for the labels I wish to print.

What do I do now?

+ Start by reviewing

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

Thank you Dave, have read the noted section below. Please tell me where “QSL via panel” is.

I have searched thru everything I can find including searching for “QSL via” to no avail.

+ The “QSL Via” panel in in the upper-left corner of DXKeeper’s Main window’s QSL tab.

Email Service

Found it Dave! Under QSL.

The Queue is much larger than I wanted. I wanted only the QSOs I set to R and they totaled just over 100.

My queue is now well over 1000 and still counting.

Is there a way to only print the labels I marked with an R?

Jack AK7O

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please tell me where I give that instruction to DXKeeper.

I have all the QSL sent box set to R for the labels I wish to print.

What do I do now?

+ Start by reviewing

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

Email Service

I cleared the queue and unchecked QSLs to be sent direct mail and Electronic transfer that is still producing hundreds.

I want only those marked R

Jack ak7o

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Thank you Dave, have read the noted section below. Please tell me where “QSL via panel” is.

I have searched thru everything I can find including searching for “QSL via” to no avail.

+ The “QSL Via” panel in in the upper-left corner of DXKeeper’s Main window’s QSL tab.

Found it Dave! Under QSL.
The Queue is much larger than I wanted. I wanted only the QSOs I set to R and they totaled just over 100.
My queue is now well over 1000 and still counting.

Is there a way to only print the labels I marked with an R?

+ Yes. See the “Generating QSL cards or Labels for QSOs marked QSL requested" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/HardcopyQSLing>

Email Service

THANK YOU DAVE!

Printed exactly what I wanted.