I had DXKepper on a PC that has crashed. Its gone to LAPTOP Heaven. I want to import QSO Data from QRZ to DXKeeper

dajarra34@...

My active log (DXKeeper) was on a LAPTOP that recently crashed. I was backing up to another laptop but the backup file is not current. I there a way to import a log from QRZ.com into DXKeeper.

I really don't want to have enter 2000 plus qso manually. If I'm able to reduce that task by the above it would be less heart for me.

Any advise would be nice

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:
My active log (DXKeeper) was on a LAPTOP that recently crashed. I was backing up to another laptop but the backup file is not current. I there a way to import a log from QRZ.com into DXKeeper.

I really don't want to have enter 2000 plus qso manually. If I'm able to reduce that task by the above it would be less heart for me.
+ Direct QRZ to export your QSOs to an ADIF file. Then direct DXKeeper to import that ADIF file.