Topics

Hy-Gain rotator control + DXView

Bill - AA4M

I have a Hy-Gain DCU-3 digital rotator control, which uses the DCU-1 protocol according to the manual.  My problem is this:  When I turn the controller on, then start DXView,  no matter what I enter the first rotation takes the antenna to 127 degrees.  After that everything works fine.

Although a trivial problem, has anyone found a way to get the controller to work correctly on this first rotation?

73, Bill - AA4M

I have a Hy-Gain DCU-3 digital rotator control, which uses the DCU-1 protocol according to the manual. My problem is this: When I turn the controller on, then start DXView, no matter what I enter the first rotation takes the antenna to 127 degrees. After that everything works fine.

Although a trivial problem, has anyone found a way to get the controller to work correctly on this first rotation?

+ Have you brought this to the attention of Hy-Gain Technical Support?