How to STOP Auto-Upload to LOTW.

invl160 Davis

I am using WSJT-X to populate my DXkeeper log when working FT8.  DXkeeper auto uploads to LOTW each individual completed QSO it receives from WSJT-X.
I want to turn off this individual auto upload process but can't discover how to do it. Do I just remove my user name and password from  the LOTW page in DXK?

Frank VO1HP

I am using WSJT-X to populate my DXkeeper log when working FT8. DXkeeper auto uploads to LOTW each individual completed QSO it receives from WSJT-X.
I want to turn off this individual auto upload process but can't discover how to do it. Do I just remove my user name and password from the LOTW page in DXK?

+ If you are using the direct interoperation between WSJT-X and DXLab, then uncheck the LoTW box in the WSJT-X panel on the "Spot Sources" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window. See item 4.f in the "Configuring SpotCollector" section of in "Getting Started with K1JT modes using Direct Interoperation Between DXLab and WSJT-X"

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect