Topics

how to setup dxkeeper for arrl fd?

Craig Wallen

how do I setup up dxkeeper for arrl field day thanks in advanced

how do I setup up dxkeeper for arrl field day thanks in

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ARRLFieldDay>

Nicholas K7DSG

I have a more specific question on this topic... Where is the appropriate location to record the received exchange for field day? Comments? I cannot find answer to this question...

I have a more specific question on this topic... Where is the appropriate location to record the received exchange for field day? Comments? I cannot find answer to this question...

+ As stated in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ARRLFieldDay>

"The ARRL does not process submitted logs or "dupe sheets"; they simply seek evidence that the operator made a good faith effort to avoid working and counting dupes"

+ Thus there is no requirement that you record received exchanges. You can log them if you like, wherever and however you like; when logging QSOs with DXKeeper's Capture window, I'd record received exchanges in the Capture window's RX# item.

Nicholas K7DSG

Thanks Dave! I really appreciate it. This is my first FD using DXKeeper, I kept feeling like I was missing something - since many other loggers have explicit fields for this data for the event.

Thanks Dave! I really appreciate it. This is my first FD using DXKeeper, I kept feeling like I was missing something - since many other loggers have explicit fields for this data for the event.

+ The "RX #" item I recommended is DXKeeper's explicitly documented item for logging a received contest exchange. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#rx%20#>