Topics

How to save a DX Commander setup for a radio

Marty King

I find it useful to use DX Commander to talk to WSJT-X and that way I can switch radios easily in DX Commander setups.
I would like to be able to save and recall setups for each of the radios (Elecraft K3, IC7300, etc). I want to save all of the communication setup parameters.
I cannot figure out how to do that.
Thanks

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:07 AM, Marty King wrote:

I find it useful to use DX Commander to talk to WSJT-X and that way I can switch radios easily in DX Commander setups.
I would like to be able to save and recall setups for each of the radios (Elecraft K3, IC7300, etc). I want to save all of the communication setup parameters.
I cannot figure out how to do that.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ControlMultipleRadios>

+ If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

Marty King

Just the information I needed.
Thanks
Marty - N7MKA