Topics

how to remove QSO from DXView

jim

I have a QSO that I had log but i was not in the DX stations log
so i deleated the QSO from DXkeeper
But it still shows up in DXView in chart under Progess
how do I revove it?

thanks de jim wb5aaa

I have a QSO that I had log but i was not in the DX stations log
so i deleated the QSO from DXkeeper
But it still shows up in DXView in chart under Progess
how do I remove it?

+ I assume that there's a W in DXView's Progress grid that you think should have disappeared when you deleted the QSO. Please double-click the relevant W in DXView's Progress grid; what appears in DXKeeper's Log Page Display?

+ In the upper-left corner of the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, is the "Automatically recompute realtime award tracking" box checked?

+ In general, its best to handle a "not in log" scenario by preceding the callsign in the logged QSO with an exclamation mark ! That way you can easily and accurately resurrect the QSO if it re-appears in the DX station's log.

jim

never mind just did a Recompute
i would think after using this program for a long time
i would know that

just OLD jim wb5aaa

jim

thank u very much DAVE

Dave AA6YQ

never mind just did a Recompute
i would think after using this program for a long time i would know that

+ If DXKeeper's "Automatically recompute realtime award tracking" option is enabled, manually invoking a Recompute should not be necessary.