How to import only LOTW QSO's that are NOT in DXK?

bob-w9zv

trying to sync up LOTW and DXK log, and when i do get lots of QSO's that ARE in LOTW log but NOT in the DXK logs.
i get many "no matching QSO in log" in the LotW_QSOs_ADI_error.txt file. 

how do do an import of all QSO's that are absent in the DXK log but present in the LOTW log? 

g4wjs

On 14/10/2021 15:33, bob-w9zv wrote:

trying to sync up LOTW and DXK log, and when i do get lots of QSO's that ARE in LOTW log but NOT in the DXK logs.
i get many "no matching QSO in log" in the LotW_QSOs_ADI_error.txt file.

how do do an import of all QSO's that are absent in the DXK log but present in the LOTW log?
Hi Bob,

I think the first question back to you is how did you manage to upload QSOs to LoTW that are not in your existing DXKeeper log? The answer to that should also find you a source for the missing QSO records.

--

Bill

G4WJS.

bob-w9zv

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 09:36 AM, g4wjs wrote:
uestion back to you is how did you manage to upload QSOs to LoTW that are not in your existing DXKeeper log? The answer to that should also find you a source for the missing QSO records.
long story bill.. various logs being imported over time into LOTW from other sources which may not now be available is only one...   really doesnt matter why, i'd simply like to "push" them into the DXK log at this point and try to get to a point where they are synced.

g4wjs

On 14/10/2021 15:41, bob-w9zv wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 09:36 AM, g4wjs wrote:
uestion back to you is how did you manage to upload QSOs to LoTW that are not in your existing DXKeeper log? The answer to that should also find you a source for the missing QSO records.
long story bill.. various logs being imported over time into LOTW from other sources which may not now be available is only one...   really doesnt matter why, i'd simply like to "push" them into the DXK log at this point and try to get to a point where they are synced.

Hi Bob,

understood, but don't expect QSOs extracted from your LoTW account to have all the details you originally logged.

--

Bill

G4WJS.

bob-w9zv

ya i only assume that the basics are going to come across... need only that for DXCC in this case.  time/date/bnd/mode/call etc... 

do you know how i can accomplish this ? 

tnx bill... 

-bob

g4wjs

On 14/10/2021 16:38, bob-w9zv wrote:
ya i only assume that the basics are going to come across... need only that for DXCC in this case.  time/date/bnd/mode/call etc...

tnx bill...

-bob
Hi Bob,

I would await Dave's input here, but I suspect this article's https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOsAlreadyUploadedLotW second part is what you are looking for. Don't forget to back up your DXKeeper log before attempting any such mass update.

--

Bill

G4WJS.

Joe Subich, W4TV

Go here: https://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.html

Download *all* QSOs in LotW as an ADIF. Then import
that ADIF to DXKeeper *WITH DUPLICATE CHECKING ENABLED*.

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-10-14 11:38 AM, bob-w9zv wrote:
tnx bill...
-bob

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ step-by-step instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWRecoveringLostQSOs

Dave, AA6YQ

bob-w9zv

thanks dave... 

i had searched the wiki and had found the Correcting a "No matching QSO in Log" error section, but missed this specific section of how to stuff 'em back in...

poor search criterion on my part... i figgered this was in there somewhere !   
as usual, it was... 

tu for the quick reply.

bob-w9zv

and tnx joe, found this nice little santa's helper, and exported it already... was just about to do it when dave chimed in with the procedure above.