Topics

Home QTHID

John Wilson

I have somehow gotten the QTHID changed in DxKeeper and now I can't download into eqs[
Is there a way to fix this without going to each QSO?
Thanks K5JRW John

I have somehow gotten the QTHID changed in DxKeeper and now I can't download into eqs[ Is there a way to fix this without going to each QSO?

+ Please explain in detail what " I have somehow gotten the QTHID changed in DXKeeper" means.

KA9JAC

Part of getting your QTH all figured out...
Make sure you also configure any new locations in TQSL and link to them in DXKeeper
when configuring your myQTH, it is the lotw field you need to match.

73
Bob, KA9JAC

+ AA6YQ comments below

https://www.avg.com