Help with SQL Expression for DXKeeper wanted

Gerhard "Gary" Jaeger, DF2RG

Hello DX friends,

unfortunately, I lost some of my SQL expressions, and have not saved them somewhere. Now I am trying to get some of them restored from memory, but so far I am not succeeding.

At the beginning of every year or so, I print out all the cards for contacts, which have not been printed out so far.

I want to print out all the cards for FT4/FT8, which have not been sent out from the previous year. I hope that you get my point.

Any help from the SQL gurus will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

73 de Gary, DF2RG

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 12:37 PM Gerhard "Gary" Jaeger, DF2RG
<gary@df2rg.de> wrote:
At the beginning of every year or so, I print out all the cards for contacts, which have not been printed out so far.

I want to print out all the cards for FT4/FT8, which have not been sent out from the previous year. I hope that you get my point.
Perhaps:

Mode like 'FT[48]' and QSL_Sent <> 'Y'

73,

~iain / N6ML

Gerhard "Gary" Jaeger, DF2RG

Iain, thanks very much. I will give it a try tomorrow, when I am at the shack computer again.

73 de Gary, DF2RG

At the beginning of every year or so, I print out all the cards for contacts, which have not been printed out so far.

I want to print out all the cards for FT4/FT8, which have not been sent out from the previous year. I hope that you get my point.
Perhaps:

Mode like 'FT[48]' and QSL_Sent <> 'Y'

73,

~iain / N6ML

Joe Subich, W4TV

Mode like 'FT[48]' and QSL_Sent <> 'Y'
If you are looking for QSOs in 2020, try the following:

QSO_Begin >= #2020-01-01 and QSO_Begin < #2021-01-01# and
Mode like 'FT[48]' and QSL_Sent <> 'Y'

On 2021-04-04 4:31 PM, Gerhard "Gary" Jaeger, DF2RG wrote:
Iain, thanks very much. I will give it a try tomorrow, when I am at the shack computer again.

73 de Gary, DF2RG

At the beginning of every year or so, I print out all the cards for contacts, which have not been printed out so far.

I want to print out all the cards for FT4/FT8, which have not been sent out from the previous year. I hope that you get my point.
Perhaps:

Mode like 'FT[48]' and QSL_Sent <> 'Y'

73,

~iain / N6ML

Joe, thanks for your help too. This made things even easier for me.
There was a file named "DXKeeper Filters" available back in 2013, which was assembled by K9UW. Is this still being updated or available?

+ Yes:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/files/DXKeeper%20SQL%20Filters/DXKeeper%20SQL%20Filters.pdf

I think there is still a lot to learn with the powerful SQL expressions.

+ See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/SQL.htm

+ The nice thing about SQL filters is that they are non-destructive, so you can experiment without fear of damaging your data.