help with Querry for DX Marathon

I would like some help building a Spot Collector Query for rows that are still needed for CQDX Marathon.

CQ Magazine's Annual DX Marathon

Starting January 1 of each year, the DX Marathon is the perfect answer for the DX-er who needs that extra incentive to get on the air every day! Simply work as many countries and CQ Zones as you can in each calendar year, regardless of the band or mode.  Each country and zone counts only once, so you can concentrate on working new ones rather than working the same ones on multiple bands and modes.   Many awards are given for the top overall scores in four classes plus top scores in modes, bands, US call areas and more!   Details of the extensive award list are available here.

Thanks.
Norm WA4ZXV EM73vw

I would like some help building a Spot Collector Query for rows that are still needed for CQDX Marathon.

+ After you have DXLab configured for the pursuit of Marathon, as described in the articles that Dave W6DE cited, use this SQL expression:

((Needed LIKE '*M*') or (Needed LIKE '*N*')) and (<BANDFILTER>) and (<MODEFILTER>) and (<AGEFILTER>)

+ In the Filter panel at the bottom of the SpotCollector's Main window, checking the Mrthn box and clicking the Need button will show you all active stations are still needed for CQDX Marathon or needed for the other awards you've configured SpotCollector to pursue with real-time award tracking.