Topics

Help with printing QSL Labels with DXKeeper

Al Rusnak

I’ve done this once in the past, but cannot get the labels to print now.  In the QSL window, I selected “Add Requested”.  Then selected “Enable All”.  The “QSL” column has all of the entries checked.  I also have the “2 column labels” option selected.  My printer settings are remembered from my previous printing session.  I then press “Print QSL Labels” and get a message “No QSO labels enabled for printing”.

DXKeeper:  15.8.9

Windows 8.1

Thanks,

Al, KE6JAC

I've done this once in the past, but cannot get the labels to print now. In the QSL window, I selected "Add Requested". Then
selected "Enable All". The "QSL" column has all of the entries checked. I also have the "2 column labels" option selected. My
printer settings are remembered from my previous printing session. I then press "Print QSL Labels" and get a message "No QSO labels
enabled for printing".

+ At the bottom of the Main window's QSL tab, there are three checkboxes, the labels for which each begin with "Include QSLs to be
sent via ...". Which of these boxes are checked?

Al Rusnak

"Include QSLs to be sent via the QSL Bureau"

I've done this once in the past, but cannot get the labels to print now. In
the QSL window, I selected "Add Requested". Then selected "Enable All".
The "QSL" column has all of the entries checked. I also have the "2 column
labels" option selected. My printer settings are remembered from my
previous printing session. I then press "Print QSL Labels" and get a
message "No QSO labels enabled for printing".

+ At the bottom of the Main window's QSL tab, there are three
+ checkboxes, the labels for which each begin with "Include QSLs to be
sent via ...". Which of these boxes are checked?

"Include QSLs to be sent via the QSL Bureau"

+ In the QSL Queue, what is shown in the "Sent Via" column of each QSO?

Al Rusnak

“EFT”

I tried the various options for the “Include …”.  When “EFT” is selected, I get printer output.

I send every qso to LOTW.  I also want a QSO card from the DX stations using the Bureau.  I had selected “R” for the “QSL sent” status in the “Log QSO” window.

Am I going to mess something up by requesting verification via two means?

Thanks,

Al

"Include QSLs to be sent via the QSL Bureau"

+ In the QSL Queue, what is shown in the "Sent Via" column of each QSO?

“EFT”

I tried the various options for the “Include …”. When “EFT” is selected, I get printer output.

+ That's correct behavior.

I send every qso to LOTW. I also want a QSO card from the DX stations using the Bureau. I had selected “R” for the “QSL sent” status in the “Log QSO” window.

Am I going to mess something up by requesting verification via two means?

+ No, not at all.